Our Mission: Liberty Rock School exists to assist parents in developing the complete souls of their children in order that they may:
- become a defender in the cause of Christ;
- become an instrument in the hands of the Lord in building the kingdom of God;
- increase faith in and understanding of the Plan of Salvation;
- develop a love, understanding and appreciation for America and the founding fathers;
- develop the basic academic knowledge and skills necessary to be able to make self-education a life- long pursuit;
- learn to reason and discern between right and wrong, truth and error;
- develop character and self-discipline of mind and body; and
- conduct themselves in all aspects of life as Christians
All classes, associations and administration that occurs on behalf of Liberty Rock School and the families that it serves are to be accomplished in light of the above outlined purposes and in harmony with the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and laws of the land.
All faculty, mentors, administrators, and volunteers shall strive to be living examples in the cause of Christ through values, principles, and skills taught at Liberty Rock School.
Why Liberty Rock?
I am so grateful to have so many options within the offerings of Liberty Rock so that I am free to create the ideal schedule and experience for each of my 8 children. Their needs and interests are so varied that one model doesn’t work for all of them. Liberty Rock gives our family the options we need to help our children thrive with their individual talents!
As a student, my favorite part about Liberty Rock is the Christ-centered atmosphere and educational environment. It keeps me close to the spirit through-out my day in all my decisions, and helps me keep my baptismal covenant, to always remember the Lord.
Abigail - 7th GradeStudent
The Family School curriculum was exactly what we needed. The material is academically rigorous and inspiring, while my kids love the rich variety of resources that are offered to enrich each lesson.
“I love having this resource as a supplement to what I am doing at home with my children. It opens up resources and opportunities to my children that I wouldn’t be able to provide to them on my own.”
I love the way the Family School curriculum links each academic concept with spiritual truths.